Experience Design for the Internet of Things
20 May, 2015
Hosted by O’Reilly Media
Experience Design for the Internet of Things is the only event specifically focused on design in this fast-evolving realm. The online format brings the conference directly to you as six leading designers share their knowledge, tools, techniques, and tips.
- Immerse yourself in a distinct, in-depth educational experience delivered by some of the top minds designing for the IoT today.
- Take advantage of interactive capabilities to get your questions answered directly by the presenters.
- Avoid the hassle and expense of booking flights, a hotel room, and a car.
- No travel time means more time to spend with friends and family…or working on the next breakthrough product.
- The virtual nature of the conference means you can interact in real time, with people all over the world, no matter where in the world you happen to be.
Sign up to receive the Enterprise Management 360˚ ‘Weekly Digest’ direct to your inbox every Thursday. This contains news on the latest industry trends, interviews with key thinkers, white papers and videos.
Unsubscribe at any time