DEAC is a Baltic-based data centre operator. Established since 1999, DEAC have been providing data centre services and IT outsourcing to enterprises across Eurasia, in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 quality standards.
With its highly qualified experts DEAC provides complete data centre services, from customer’s requirements to tailor-made IT solutions, infrastructure platform, technical support and remote administration. DEAC follows a ‘build to order’ approach working on individual projects.
DEAC has more than 2500 customers covering 40 countries worldwide — in Europe, Russia and CIS countries, Asia and North America. It owns two data centres in Latvia and has several points-of-presence in Europe (Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom) that are equipped with most modern and reliable infrastructure.
The seven key services that DEAC offer within an hour:
• Rack rent – Rack setup
• Cabling between racks – UTV or Optic fibre cables
• In-Stock server rental – Server setup in rack, access handover to customer
• Cloud setup – Setup of CPU, RAM, HDD, IP
• IP Transit – Internet uptime setup or Internet bandwidth expansion
• MPLS Layer2 – Setup between LON, FRA, AMS, RIX, MSK Internet exchange points
• Customer Support – Delivering excellent customer service